Teacher of Biology
Brighton College is a dynamic and exciting school looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional and hard-working team with the united goal of ensuring that every child reaches their potential both academically and socially, by pushing boundaries and broadening horizons.
- Essential qualities will include the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and to present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality. Reliable and respectful at all times.
- The successful candidate will have a university degree and teaching qualification from a recognised academic institution.
- A distinguished record of teaching, flexible and adaptable to the varied demands of working in a premier school, showing the capacity for creativity and innovation across and beyond the curriculum.
- A strong record of professional development and able to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude towards participation in CPD and the College’s PDR and appraisal processes.
- Able to work successfully under pressure with excellent organisational skills
- A confident and competent user of IT in the classroom and for administrative purposes
- Enthusiastic and passionate about education with a sound understanding of UK best practice and a working knowledge of GCSE and A Level qualifications.
- Proactive in all aspects of College life through participation and support.
- Able to present a professional image in line with the high expectations of Brighton College
- The successful candidate for this challenging and rewarding position will have at least 2 years’ experience.
For more information and the detailed job description, please follow the Apply Now link.
Brighton College Senior School delivers an innovative and exciting curriculum leading to IGCSEs and A Levels. In common with Brighton College UK, subject specialisms at Brighton College Dubai are introduced at Year 5 up to Year 9 (IGCSE foundation year). Rolling forward the full programme of IGCSE and A-Levels will be offered.
We strive to turn out well-educated, globally aware, tolerant and intellectually curious men and women who are ready to take a full, active and positive role in the life of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates and our world. Central to this vision are our teachers and leaders.