Should you require attested documents or official documents that are provided via the KHDA, please refer to the listed services and tariff below.
Fees are as stipulated by KHDA*:
- If you intend moving your child to another school in Dubai, the transfer is completed online via the KHDA system at a charge of AED120 that you will need to pay the new school, as outlined by the KHDA.
- If you intend to move your child to another school in the Emirates, an attested Leaving Certificate from the KHDA is required at a charge of AED120.
- For any overseas transfers, please seek clarification from the new school. Depending on the country, you may be asked for attestations from the Embassy/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is the parents’ responsibility to obtain all such attestations and the school is not responsible for this.
- KHDA Education Continuation Certificate requested for pupil’s visa renewal is at a charge of AED120.
- School Education Continuation certificate signed by the Headmaster on school’s letter head and stamped by school stamp is requested free of charge.
- KHDA attestation for pupil’s certificate or report card is requested at a charge of AED120.
- KHDA Student Good Conduct Certificate is requested at a charge of AED120.
- KHDA certificate “To whomsoever it may concern” for matters related to Pupils and Academic History is requested at a charge of AED120.
If you have requested one of the above services, kindly submit payment of the respective amount directly to the schools accounts office prior to collecting your documents.
*These charges are current as per May 2020 and are subject to change at KHDA’s discretion.