How to Apply
If you have any specific questions about how to apply to Brighton College Dubai, we are happy to personally guide you through the process. Please contact our Admissions Assistant, Ms Hannah Regi by calling 800 274448 (from within the UAE), +971 (0) 4 387 1116 (from outside the UAE) or email email@example.com.
A child’s point of entry into the College is based on their date of birth. Year group entry ages can be found in the 'Entry Ages'. We would kindly ask that you refer to this document before completing the Online Application Form.
Please note that we are unable to process incomplete applications.
Step by Step Admissions Process
Click here to complete an online application for your child.
Once the online application is submitted, we require a non-refundable application fee of AED 1000, which can be paid directly in the College, by bank transfer or by returning the Credit Card Authorisation form. Once the amount has been wired, please send a copy of the transfer advice to firstname.lastname@example.org for our tracking purposes.
Please supply supporting documents for your child's application by email or in person. The documents required are as follows:
- Pupil's passport copy
- Pupil's UAE residence visa and Emirates ID copies*
- Last two years' school reports
- Standardised testing results e.g CAT4 or NGRT (for applicants from Year 4 and above)
- Medical, Education Psychologist Report, IEPs (where applicable)
- Pupil's birth certificate (check with Admissions for attestation and translation requirements)
- Parents' passport copies
- Parents' UAE residence visa and Emirates ID copies*
*UAE residence visas and Emirates IDs can be supplied at a later stage if you are yet to relocate to Dubai.
Documents to be provided after enrollment and prior to your son or daughter joining the College:
- Transfer Certificate from your child's current school, signed and stamped by a school official (for Year 3 and above only). This is not required for pupils transferring from other schools in Dubai
- 1 x student passport photograph
- 1 x copy of pupil's vaccination records
The College carries out admissions assessments both on-campus and remotely. After reviewing the documents provided, the Admissions team will contact you to either:
- Arrange for an assessment and interview with one of our College Leadership Team members
- Request your consent to contact your child's current school to coordinate and carry out a remote assessment.
Once your child's admissions assessment is complete, the College will communicate the admissions' decision in one week. Thank you for considering Brighton College Dubai.