Our Aims And Ethos
Brighton College UK has been named "Britain’s Most Forward Thinking School" by The Week Magazine in 2017. Brighton College Dubai aims to replicate this claim by being the leading British (3 to 18 years) school in the Middle East. We strive to create a family-orientated, respectful and vibrant community for all of our pupils, which will impart or provide:
- A love of learning for its own sake
- A foundation of knowledge and body of skills with which to understand and question the world we live in and to prepare them, through an innovative approach to education, for the world which they will inhabit in the future
- An awareness and appreciation of the spiritual dimension in our lives
- An enthusiasm for the world beyond the classroom – in particular, sport, music and the performing arts
- A respect for difference in others and a recognition that the efforts and achievements of every individual in our community are valued equally.
In short, we will strive to turn out well-educated, respectful and intellectually curious men and women who are ready to step forward in life taking a full, active and positive role in the UAE and the wider world.